Box Office Policies
Box Office Purchases
- Tickets for events are discounted for SU/ESF students when purchased in person at the Box Office. Individuals must physically present their own SU/ESF ID at the Schine Box Office to receive the discounted ticket price for those events. Discounted rates will not be honored over the phone.
- Valid payment types for ticket purchases made at the Schine Box Office, including Regal movie passes, include the following:
- Check ($100 or less)
- ID (Interdepartmental Order)
- SupercardPlus (see http://housingmealplans.syr.edu/supercardplus.cfm)
- Credit Card (MasterCard® , Visa®, Discover®, or American Express®)
- There is a $25 service charge on all returned checks. This amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account.
- The Schine Box Office offers no refunds or exchanges of purchased tickets.
Tickets for selected events can be purchased over the phone by calling the Schine Box Office at (315)-443-4517 during Box Office business hours.
- Not all events are available for purchase over the phone.
- Individuals ordering tickets over the phone are charged the General admission price plus a $1.25 processing fee for each ticket purchased.
- MasterCard, VISA and Discover are the only acceptable forms of payment for phone orders.
- All orders placed over the phone must be paid in full at the time of purchase and will be available for pick-up at the Schine Box Office during business hours through the date of the event.
- Not all events are available for online purchase.
- Customers purchasing tickets online must print their own tickets via Tickets @ Home.
- Online purchases can only be made using MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
- Online orders will be assessed a $1.25 handling fee for each ticket purchased.