Concert Entrance Policy
Admission for students, alumni, and guests
- A valid ticket.
- A valid, SU college ID, College ID OR picture ID that proves that they are 18 Years of age or older. (Age requirements are excluded for PULSE and Performing Arts sponsored events. Please contact the Schine Box Office at 443-4517 with questions.)
- Under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for admittance
- All patrons will be searched for weapons, alcohol, and other drugs.
- Entrance will be prohibited to persons appearing to be intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No beverage containers are permitted inside the facility before, during, or after the event.
- Backpacks, weapons, beverage containers, recording devices, canes, and sticks (or other hand carried implements), will not be allowed into the event. If discovered inside, event participant must surrender items in question or leave event.
- Concert tickets for sale are limited to “4” per ID.
- Concert tickets will be available on sale for SU students for a minimum of 3 days prior to going on sale to the public.
- Attendees will not be allowed readmission once they have departed from the venue.
- Any patron of an activity held on Syracuse University property who is found participating in unsafe practices i.e. moshing, slam dancing, etc. (as deemed by campus public safety and/or risk management officials), is expected to cooperate with the request of an SU official or staff working at the function to discontinue the practice.
- Once the event reaches capacity, admission will end for the evening. No waiting line will be maintained after capacity is reached.
- Violators of this policy are subject to Section XI of Syracuse University Code of Conduct, Section III A of the Syracuse University Policy on Alcohol, Other Drugs, and Tobacco, and local, state, and federal law.
Please Note: Policies have been determined by the Office of Student Activites, Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs and Student Centers and Programming Services (last updated 10/30/08).